Thursday, October 15, 2009

SILHOUETTE PHOTOS


Taking a beautiful silhouette photo picture is a form of art. I have always admire silhouette pictures. I think they really captivate our curiosity and our imagination! They don't give the viewer of a clear picture of everything but leave part of the image up to our imagination to wander about.

I would love to share with all of you some awesome silhouette photos . Thank you AMIN FITRI for sharing these silhouette photos. I really appreciate it.



Coconut trees make great images!!!

At a beach in Chendering ..(15 minutes drive from my house)





This is my favourite photo...See the size of those two people




To view more of wonderful silhouette photos go to BetterPhoto.com.
You can also learn the techniques at Digital Photograhy School. A photo outing with an expert is highly recommended though..If you are living near the beach, it is certainly an advantage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin