Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sun, Seas and Beaches

A beach at Menggabang Telipot, Terengganu


A village house in Penarik, Terengganu


Well, I am back in Kuala Terengganu and it's very warm here. I have been here for almost three years now and I am getting used to it. I'll save my other photos in Cameron Highland for my other posts.

Last weekend I stopped by at these two fishing villages to snap some photos. I was looking for fresh fish nearby Menggabang Telipot when I decided to stop for a while, admiring the beautiful view of the beach and having 'beach therapy'. For me, the beaches have always been a source of personal inspiration..

Here are some sea and beach quotes :-

'It's hard for me to put into words why I like beach so much.
Everything about it is renewing for me,
almost like theraphy..'Beach Therapy'

---Amy Dykens

The sea calls - come live in my heart and pay no rent...

---Unknown

Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches

---From "The Princess Bride"-Wesley to Buttercup

The cure for anything is salt water - sweat, tears or the sea


---Isak Dinesen

Our memories of the ocean will linger on, long after our footprints in the sand are gone

----Anonymous

1 comment:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin