Saturday, January 30, 2010

Husband-less Weeekend




My husband is away for the weekend and it is actually my first weekend without him this year. I hate it when he is not around cause I know I am going to be dead bored and mati kutu. Just after he left, I tried to list out the things that I plan to do during my husband-less weekend. I was thinking, if I were in KL I'd probably be at the shopping complexes with my best buddies or if my mother's house is near, I'd be spending my time with her. Really miss my mother! Sadly, the truth is I am in Terengganu and shopping would be out of the list and I also have no one here (sigh.) Really have no idea how I'd spend my weekend. Pikir punya pikir, I finally decided to just stay at home je lah and spend my time at BLOGLAND. Blogging does help cure my boredom at the moment...
I did go out to the beach again with my children yesterday and explored the other side of the beach where you can go for horse riding.


















My daughter made these two sailboats and wanted to sail them in the water but I won't let her go near the water due to high tide. So tersadai kat situ je la ...




Don't miss an ice -cream when it's hot !


Enjoy your weekend everyone...!!


12 comments:

  1. wah da ada kuda ye kat sana heheh dulu takda pun

    ReplyDelete
  2. bersabar la ye.....bukan TK aje macamni - saya selalu gak! kejap2 KL ( biasanya KL la )...tapi sekarang my hubby akan early in the morning akan bergerak dari rumah ke Kl...next week lagi la pulak jauh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i pun slalu kena mcm ni..tp ths yr blm lg:)
    boringkan bila dorang tkde :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice pix..envy you the beach and fresh air.i dont really care much for shopping even though I am here in KL..thank you for sharing the pix and the story..take care

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ermayum-rasanya lama jugak dah ada kuda tu cuma carriage je tu baru

    ReplyDelete
  6. sonata anak kancil- u r right..ramai org macam ni.Some people hubby keje oversea or kalau kat tganu ramai hubby keje offshore-nasib baik hubby saya tak camtu.

    ReplyDelete
  7. zarin- ye la..memang sangat boring and lonely. Kena pandai2lah hilangkan rasa boring tu.

    ReplyDelete
  8. umihoney- ye la, sometimes I am so glad I am here. Not bad jugak, life is so simple and easy. We get fresh air and fresh fish too!.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Salam..:)
    Memang kita kan rasa lain bila berjauhan..
    Byk2 bersabar...lagipun perginya tak lamakan..kejap jekk tuu,...:):)
    Pe2..Take Care:):)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanx Tini. I am Ok. He is back and I am so glad...:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Horses at the beach, TK? Geez, the thought of it is so relaxing...riding on the horses at the sound of the waves :) Unfortunately, this doesn't happen in my city. Only the police officers ride the horses.

    My habit is when I'm bored at home with nothing to do, I clean! I just find things to clean. Then I visit my fellow bloggers' blogs and catch up on what's up with them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Rose Belle- A lot of people ride their horses at the beach, here. If only I knew how to ride a horse! Hmm..Cleaning is certainly a good idea. Visiting blogs really help a lot to overcome boredom.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin