Sunday, April 4, 2010

Thank You For The Awards


Thank You so much to Azmiezas and Ermayum for the Mommies Blogger Award and the Top Blogger Award 2010. I appreciate it so much! Nice knowing both of you and you all have been wonderful blogger friends indeed...


Rules to accept the award :


1)Thank and link the person who passed you the award

2)Publish photos of your children (the 1st, 2nd, 3rd -in order) and their dates of birth

3) Pass the award to other hot mama bloggers





My children...Takpelahkan.. 2 anak dlm satu gambar...


My son -Amien Adli b. Mohd Noorhatta was born in 14 October 1998

My daughter- Sarah Zulaikha bt. Mohd Noorhatta was born in 18 May 2002


Now I would like to extend this award to these HOT MAMAS :-


Myza
Ann
Ummihoney
Ummihanie
Ojah
Rosebelle
Vie
She Loves Pink
Mami
Pn. Isah
Pn. Kartini
Sonata Anak Kancil
Amelia Khalik
Hazila
Ila Ali
Nana



Next is the Top Blogger 2010 award also from Azmiezas and Ermayum





Rules to accept the award


1) Thank and link the person who gave you the award

2) Pass the award onto 20 bloggers you have recently discovered and think are fantastic.


I would like to extend the award to to other fantastic blogs :-



Cat
Fatenton
Pn. Kartini
Sonata Anak Kecil
Amelia Khalik
Hazila
Myza
Ann
Rb
Ila Ali

Ojah
Pn Isah
Ummihoney
Ummihanie
She Loves Pink
Nana

8 comments:

  1. same here dear great knowing u :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG !

    double awards here from our dear TK !!!

    thanx sis !! *terkelu jari nak menaip*

    \\^_^//

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhh.....dapat awards lagi....ni dah mencabar anugerah bintang popular yanag baru saja selesai...marah datuk siti norhaliza ni....!

    terima kasih kerana mengundi saya!!! ngeh3x
    saya terima dengan menadah tangan yang terbuka luas....he3x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tahniah dengan award yang di terima, memang best blog ni, photonya berkualiti dan narrationnya menarik, sekali lagi tahniah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waduhhh... I am so excited! This is fantastic, I am receiving 2 awards at one time! Err I hope I am worthy of these awards TK (blush). Thank You so much my dear for the honor of receiving them. Let me catch my breath first...then I'll do the rules :p
    MUAHSSS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on being recognized by this award TK! You truly deserve it :) And thanks for the extended award to me. I appreciate your thoughtfulness. Hope you have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gratz to you dear.You deserve them.Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you TK :)
    Just found out today.. :)
    This award should have been yours..:)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin